Saturday, May 12, 2012

Latest reading

My latest reading list:

Any of the various books by Tony Hillerman

 (these are the ones I read recently)
The Blessing Way
Hunting Badger
Talking God
Skeleton Man
The Fallen Man

I am working on getting all of the Hillerman books.  
I read his biography, Seldom Disappointed, and really enjoyed it.  
He seems like he was a really nice man.

Other biographies that I have read recently include 
Lisa See's On Gold Mountain 
and 
Amy Tan's The Opposite of Fate

Amy Tan has two new books coming:  
Rules For Virgins 
and 
The Valley of Amazement

Worksong by Ivan Doig (always 2 thumbs up)

South of Superior by Ellen Airgood (I really like this one)


I am currently reading

The Beak of the Finch by Jonathan Weiner


Also I ordered new Adriana Trigiani books:
Viola in the Spotlight
and The Shoemaker's Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment