Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sisters

The Gallegos Girls
(also known as Mrs. Brown's lovely daughters)

M: oldest, full of wisdom and love, shopper extraordinaire
M: next oldest, smart, strong, an excellent teacher
M: middle sis, funny, full of love and sunshine, very insightful
B: one up from the youngest, very organized, talented, sophisticated, caring
C: youngest, appreciative for her family, looks up to her sisters' examples, happy

We are so different and yet, in so many ways, the same.
We have wonderful parents
and wonderful families of our own.
We've tried really hard to stay connected
and in this busy world, it is not always easy to do.
I think we have been supportive of each other
in happy times
and in times of trial,
and I know there will be more
happy times
and trials
in the coming days.

The best thing about having great sisters
is knowing there is always a friend
to help or to talk to or to have fun with.

We have other friends in our lives,
but I'm always grateful I have my sisters.





1 comment:

  1. I love my Aunties. This is my favorite picture of you guys! Such wonderful examples of being a woman in my life. I'm ever inspired by you and your sisters.

    ReplyDelete