Monday, June 6, 2011

We had a fun celebration on L's Birthday. (Happy #26) Just for fun
we thought we'd ride 50 miles in the LRRH.


(Post Ride Picture of L, me, Becky, and BabyD -- borrowed picture from L's blog)

After spending the a few days in bed
(and a little out of my head),
I went up north and had a BLAST riding in
the Little Red Riding Hood Women-Only Ride
in Lewiston, UT (or is it ID?).
I rode with 5 incredible women
(Thanks again: Becky, Linds, Kris, Amber, and Tracy.
Thanks also to Patty for doing SAG for us).
I still had the cough and runny nose
and a little of the grumbly tummy,
but we finished the 50 miles all together at the end.
And thanks to our male support:
B, R D, R W, and Baby D.



Heard some sad news today.
My dear friend, Marion,
went the way of all the earth last Thursday.
In some ways I am happy for her to be reunited
with her beloved Ross and her sister Rebecca.
I am sad for me because I will miss her.
Luckily, I got to visit with her just prior and we had a good visit.
She is one of the most beautiful women I know
and I will always treasure our friendship.

So here's to beautiful Marion, my friend.
I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment