Monday, September 6, 2010

Blessing Day


Baby D was blessed on Sunday. It was wonderful.

A few things that are special about him:

He will be a great big brother.
His parents so looked forward to his coming to Earth.
He is loved by so many people.

We had a great celebration. Lots of family, and good friends (who are basically our family) came to the house and enjoyed yummy food. Thanks to L & R for providing the occasion, thanks to Bob, Bec, Brooke, Carolyn and D for helping me get everything ready, and thanks for everyone who came to the party.

I'm grateful to say this again:
my cup runneth over.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Baby D looks like his Uncle Derek to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also grateful for everyone who came and helped put together such a WONDERFUL day!

    I am blessed.

    ReplyDelete