Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I can see from my last post 
that it has been 
almost a year 
since I last wrote.  
In that time a few things have happened.  
I could try to list them all 
but I won't.  
Just know that great things happened in my life 
and I was glad to be here to enjoy them all!

I have sewn a few quilt tops 
but have trouble getting them finished. 
 I will get pictures posted to show you 
what I've been working on lately.

As far as books,
I have read a whole bunch of books
that I probably wasted my time reading.

A few of the Great books that I have read are:

All That Was Promised by Blain Yorgason, Douglas Alder, and Richard Schmutz
Fireweed by Mildred Walker (also read Winter Wheat)
Shanghai Girls by Lisa See (also read Dreams of Joy and On Gold Mountain)

I read a bunch of the Louis L'Amour books, 
a few Dan Brown books, 
and a few of the Tony Hillerman books while at the cabin.

Hope you have a terrific day!


No comments:

Post a Comment