Monday, March 1, 2010




We went with L & R to Hardware Ranch. It is a winter elk sanctuary. There were about 350 elk in the meadow. The sun was shining and everything was so bright and warm. A good day and a good visit.

We walked all the dogs (Buddy, Buster, and Prana) up the canyon three different times.

I also got to feel the baby kick!

I'm in the process of reading The People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks. She is also the author of March, which won a Pulitzer Prize, and Year of Wonders. The one drawback to the books is there is usually come sexual aspect that I don't care for and I think is unnecessary for the story to progress. It sounds somewhat prudish but I'm a firm believer in "if there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy" and I like my books to fall into that category.

1 comment:

  1. It was a nice day at Hardware wasn't it?

    I swear this little guy is going to play soccer!

    ReplyDelete